One of the latest additions to our stunning range of Garden Buildings & Sheds, the Bison Apex Shed is constructed from the finest quality materials by our very own team of experienced craftsmen. As with all of our Garden Sheds and Summerhouses, our Bison Apex Shed is manufactured on-site, and we’re proud to provide free delivery and fitting across Yorkshire.
Bison is a fitting word for this particular Apex shed; built to last, the Bison Apex Shed is immensely strong, robust and secure. Constructed from a 3×2 framework and fitted with a heavy-duty 20mm cladding throughout, the Bison Apex Shed is specifically designed to stand the test of time. Perfect for storing a variety of garden tools, garden furniture, bike, lawnmowers and everything in between, the Apex Garden Shed is an ideal solution for any outdoor space.
The Bison Apex Shed Comes as standard:
- 20mm Heavy Duty Log Lap Cladding (Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 3×2 Heavy Duty Framework Throughout
- Joiner Made Heavy Duty Door
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Antique Handle
- Bank of Three 24”x18” Windows with Glass ( Two Fixed, One Opening)
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Heavy Duty Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Black Tee Hinges
Advertised Bison Apex Buildings are depth x width eg. 10×8 = 10′ Deep x 8′ Wide
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Sizes advertised are Feet and Inches, when manufactured all buildings are made to the metric sizing eg. 10′ x 8′ = 3m x 2.4m