The Charlotte Combi Summerhouse is one of our bestsellers. This building gives you the best of both worlds. A beautiful summerhouse to chill & unwind in and a separate shed compartment, perfect for all your storage needs. This Summerhouse features Large Joiner made Double Doors and 3 large windows as standard. What’s not to love about this garden building, versatile in every way.
This Building is available with 2 different roof options, a pitched Apex roof or a sloping Pent roof.
*When ordering this Building please select the overall size you require and then state your required individual measurements for the summerhouse and shed section in the required box labelled “Individual Measurements”. For Example if ordering a 20wx10d and you would like a 12wx10d Summerhouse and an 8wx10d Shed Section, you would need to specify this in the “Individual Measurements” box*
The Charlotte Combi Summerhouse comes as standard:
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- Glazed Joiner made Double Doors with Toughened Glass
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Chrome Handle
- 3 Large Full Length Windows with Toughened Glass
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Chrome Hinges
Advertised Charlotte Combi Summerhouse Buildings are width x depth eg. 20×8 = 20′ Wide x 8′ Deep.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Sizes advertised are Feet and Inches, when manufactured all buildings are made to the metric sizing eg. 20′ x 8′ = 6m x 2.4m