Our stunning Charlotte Hot Tub Combi Summerhouse combines a Charlotte Pent Summerhouse and a Hot Tub area in one building. The Charlotte has a standard layout of joiner made double doors and large windows. The hot tub area has an open front and two enclosed sides. The ideal building to relax & unwind with your favourite tipple.
The Charlotte Hot Tub Combi Summerhouse comes as standard:
- 16mm (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Cladding
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout
- 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- Glazed Joiner Made Double Doors with Toughened Glass
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Chrome Handle
- 3 Large Full Length Windows with Toughened Glass
- Separate Hot Tub/Open Area
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Chrome Hinges
Pick the size of your summerhouse and add on the open extension for your hot tub/bar area. Summerhouse and Open Extension sections must be the same depth.
Advertised Charlotte Hot Tub Combi Buildings are width x depth eg. 16×10 = 16′ Wide x 10′ Deep.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Sizes advertised are Feet and Inches, when manufactured all buildings are made to the metric sizing eg. 20′ x 8′ = 6m x 2.4m