The Deluxe Apex Garden Shed was added to our collection in 2020. It is a traditional style garden shed featuring the peaked apex roof design and has proved to be a popular choice with our customers. The shed was built with all the additional extras you require from a garden building to make it practical yet secure.
The Deluxe Apex Garden Shed Comes as standard:
- 16mm Heavy Duty Log Lap Cladding (Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 2×2 Heavy Duty Framework
- 2’6” Wide Fully Framed Heavy Duty Door
- Additional Braced Corner Framework
- Breathable Membrane Roof Lining
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Handle
- Bank of Two 24”x18” Windows with Glass (One Fixed, One Opening)
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Bolted Galvanised Tee Hinges
Advertised Deluxe Apex Buildings are the depth x width eg. 10×8 = 10′ Deep x 8′ Wide.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building