Our Dog Kennel & Run is the perfect outdoor housing solution for your pet. The kennel is 4×4 with a galvanised mesh run available in various sizes. Our expert craftsmen create strong, durable kennels that can with stand wear and tear. They are great for providing a safe home for your beloved pets.
The Dog Kennel & Run comes as standard:
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- 4’x4′ Kennel Section
- Galvanised Mesh Run
- Two 2’6” Wide Fully Braced Doors (One in to Kennel & One in to Run)
- Factory Fitted Press Lock and Key
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Galvanised Tee Hinges
Advertised Dog Kennel & Run Buildings are width x depth eg. 10×4 = 10′ Wide x 4′ Deep.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Timber Bases are not suitable for this particular building