A beautiful addition to practically any outdoor space, the gorgeous Georgian Apex Garden Shed is constructed from a pressure treated tanalised timber to offer style, practicality and strength in design. We’re proud to provide free delivery and installation on all our Georgian Apex Garden Sheds across Yorkshire.
Highly versatile, the Georgian Apex Garden Shed can double up as both a practical Garden Shed and a bespoke Garden Summerhouse. Stylish, spacious and practical, this beautiful garden building features a Joiner made 9 pane door, with a 9 pane opening window on the side to allow for additional light and comfort. Offering both a practical storage solution and a stylish centrepiece, the Georgian Apex Garden Shed is ideal for any outdoor space.
The Georgian Apex Garden Shed comes as standard:
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- 2’6” Wide Joiner Made 9 Pane Georgian Door
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Antique Style Black Handle
- One 9 pane Opening Window
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Black Tee Hinges
Advertised Georgian Apex Buildings are depth x width eg. 10×8 = 10′ Deep x 8′ Wide
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
A veranda can be added on to this building for an additional cost.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Please be aware that adding an additional veranda will add to the overall depth of the building.
If purchasing a timber base or polyfelt upgrade in conjunction with a building that has a veranda, these will also need to match the overall width and depth of the building:
eg. A 10’wx8’d Summerhouse + an additional 2′ Veranda would require a 10’wx10’d timber base and/or a 10’wx10’d Polyfelt upgrade.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Sizes advertised are Feet and Inches, when manufactured all buildings are made to the metric sizing eg. 10′ x 8′ = 3m x 2.4m