Constructed from the finest quality materials, in a timeless and classic design, the Georgian Corner House is a stunning addition to your garden. Manufactured on-site, by our very own craftsmen, we’re proud to provide free delivery and fitting across Yorkshire.
Practical, sophisticated, yet immensely stylish, the Georgian Corner House is specifically designed to fit into tight or unused spaces within your garden, fitting into even the most awkward of corners. Fitted with classic Georgian doors and windows that allow for an influx of light and air, the Georgian Corner House will transform almost any garden specification or design.
The Georgian Corner House comes as standard:
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- 9 Pane Georgian Joiner Made Double Doors
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Black Antique Style Handle
- Two 9 Pane Georgian Opening Windows
(Please note due to overall space, the 6×6 model comes with 6 PANE windows NOT 9 PANE)
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Black Tee Hinges
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Sizes advertised are Feet and Inches, when manufactured all buildings are made to the metric sizing eg. 8′ x 8′ = 2.4m x 2.4m