The Our Den Playhouse is double storey and one of the larger playhouses we manufacture. With its double garage doors this playhouse is great for multiple children, with the lower section split in 2 and the upper bunk creating lots of room.
A veranda can be added to this playhouse for a small additional cost.
The Our Den Playhouse comes as standard:
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- 2 Storey’s with Ladder and Top Bunk
- Three 4 pane Timber Doors (1 single and 1 double)
- Two 4 Pane Windows
- Window Shutters
- Window Boxes
- Ring Latch Handle
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Black Hinges
Advertised Our Den Playhouse’s are depth x width eg. 7×10 = 7′ Deep x 10′ Wide.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
A veranda can be added to this building for an additional cost.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Please be aware that adding an additional veranda will add to the overall depth of the building.
If purchasing a timber base or polyfelt upgrade in conjunction with a building that has a veranda, these will also need to match the overall width and depth of the building:
eg. A 6’dx6’w Playhouse + an additional 2′ Veranda would require a 8’dx6’w timber base and/or a 8’dx6’w Polyfelt upgrade.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building