A traditional Garden Shed design, featuring the classic sloping roof, the Pent Garden Shed is highly versatile and ideally suited to almost any garden. This makes the Pent Garden Shed one of our most popular Garden Sheds, with specifications allowing for different heights, and multiple options for door and window positions for lighting and accessibility.
Simple, secure and capable of slotting into any garden, the Pent Garden Shed has all the attributes of the perfect Garden Shed.
The Pent Garden Shed comes as standard:
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 2×1 (Ship Lap) or 2×2 (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Framework
- 2’6” Wide Fully Braced Door
- Factory Fitted Press Lock and Key
- 24”x18” Windows with Glass (Window quantity will vary dependant on shed size)
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Galvanised Tee Hinges
Advertised Pent Buildings are the width x depth eg. 7×5 = 7′ Wide x 5′ Deep
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building