The Eden Garden Room is a beautiful, new design for 2021. This Summerhouse is designed with luxury in mind it combines the benefits of a Corner House with the addition of an Apex Roof. It also has a canopy over the doors to add a little extra style. Made from Heavy Duty Log Lap cladding with Joiner made double doors, large windows and featuring a red felt roof. The Eden Garden Room will take pride of place in any garden.
This Building can be manufactured with the corner doors to the left hand or right hand side of the 10′ front.
The Eden Garden Room comes as standard:
- 16mm (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Cladding
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout
- 2×2 Heavy Duty Framework
- Glazed Joiner Made Double Doors with Toughened Glass
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Chrome Handle
- Two Large Top Opening Windows with Toughened Glass
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Chrome Hinges
Please note some Illustrations on our website show a floor extension, this is not standard on this building, and the floor can only be manufactured this way if the building is bought in conjunction with a timber base.
Advertised Eden Garden Room Buildings are depth x width eg. 12×10 = 12′ Deep x 10′ Wide.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building