The Royale Summerhouse will make a beautiful addition to any garden, elegantly handcrafted in our very own factory.
New for 2021 the Royale is designed to give the maximum feeling of the outdoors while indoors.
This building features a large bay window alongside double Contemporary joiner made doors to allow for plenty of light within, creating the perfect getaway for peace and tranquillity.
The Royale Summerhouse can be manufactured with the Bay Window to the Left or Right hand side of the buildings front. (Please refer to product images).
The Royale Summerhouse comes as standard:
- 16mm (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Cladding
(Please note measurements are nominal)
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout
- 2×2 Heavy Duty Framework
- Glazed Joiner made Double Doors with Toughened Glass
- 3 Lever Mortice Lock and Chrome Handle
- Large Bay Window with Top Opener
- Green Mineral Felt (can be upgraded to heavy duty poly felt for an additional cost)
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
- Chrome Hinges
Advertised The Royale Summerhouse Buildings are width x depth eg. 10×8 = 10′ Wide x 8′ Deep.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Heavy Duty Poly Felt
All our buildings come with green mineral felt as standard. As felt is a natural and perishable material we do not guarantee the longevity of standard felt. We offer the option to upgrade to our heavy duty poly felt. This carries a 12 month warranty for a small additional cost.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building