The UPVC Windsor Pent Summerhouse is a brand new design for 2023 and part of our exciting UPVC range. Complete with gorgeous Anthracite Grey french doors and large top opening windows giving a stylish and modern look, this summerhouse is a must have in any garden space and is ideal for using as an outdoor work space.
The UPVC Windsor Pent Summerhouse comes as standard:
- 22mm (Log Lap) Heavy Duty Cladding
- Fully Tongued and Grooved Roof and Floor Throughout (NO OSB/CHIPBOARD USED)
- 3×2 Heavy Duty Framework
- Extra Head Room
- Added Security
- 1400mm Double Glazed UPVC Double Doors in Anthracite Grey
- Double Glazed UPVC Opening Window/s in Anthracite Grey (up to 8ft wide will have 1 window, 10ft wide and above will have 2 windows)
- 18” Overhang
- Firestone Rubber Roof
- Wrap Around Corner Strips
- Tanalised Pressure Treated Timber
Advertised UPVC Windsor Pent Summerhouse buildings are width x depth e.g 16×10 = 16′ Wide x 10′ Deep.
All our buildings are pressure treated which carries a 10 year guarantee against wood rot or insect infestation. Although all our timber is tanalised, the building will still require 1-2 coats of a sufficient oil based water repellent. We advise this is carried out as soon as possible after installation and annually there after.
Don’t have a suitable base for your building? We offer the option to add an additional timber base for a fraction of the cost of concrete bases. Opting for a timber base with your building will take away the hassle and added expense of having a base laid. Our professional fitting teams will take care of everything. Our timber bases are fully tanalised and carry a 10 year anti rot guarantee.
Additional information please note:
- The sizes listed are the external floor measurements of the building
- We do not internally bead the windows in any of our buildings as standard
- All images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary to the actual finished product
- There must be reasonable and clear access to your base and no height restrictions in order for our fitting teams to carry out installation (Minimum 8ft height clearance required)
- Buildings over 12ft will be made sectional
- We require a suitable solid spirit level, level base to be in situ in order for our fitting teams to install your building
- Sizes advertised are Feet and Inches, when manufactured all buildings are made to the metric sizing eg. 10′ x 8′ = 3m x 2.4m